For the collaboration there is necessary to maintain the privacy. As a trustworthy partner we have some policies for our partners/clients
Personal Information collections
Generally we don’t ask them for personal information but sometime we may ask if it’s really necessary. We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to get along with the law, and develop or protect our rights. We only store personal information for the professional service unless we don’t store the personal information.
How do we use personal information?
We may use personal information for several reasons. Here we follow for this purpose-
- We use your information to place and fulfill your work order through our site
- We will use your information for processing the payment of the orders
- For providing the invoice and confirming the project order we can use your information.
We maintain the proper security of your information-
- We encrypt all of our services so that there is no chance to leak any information
- We always reviewing our system to secure the information database
- We restricted the access to the information database so that no one can see or get any confidential information without the permission of the authority.
GDPR and EgensLab
EgensLab is implementing the GDPR principles to become GDPR compliant. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the latest privacy regulation and policy that will be implemented in May 2018 all over the world.
Here at EgensLab, we are working strictly to bring transparency to our data uses – how we are going to collect, store and use our customer’s and users’ (your) data.
EgensLab always takes good care of user data and maintains the privacy because it is crucially important to us. From the start of our company, we have maintained strict principles of data protection and privacy.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected].