For creating a website there have to go through a creative process. You have to know the core process of the development of a website. There is a roadmap to follow for creating a website. Here we will discuss the full process of complete website development.
For making a theme first we researched many more related themes and discuss with the team the future of this theme. Then we created the UI/UX design according to the current age demand with modern features.
After completing the design we move to the development with a different framework. We add modern features and make the template very much catchy. After launching the template we tried to add a new system or add new features for keeping the theme up to date so that it becomes more worthy.
Here we have followed some steps from the beginning to the end of a project-
What We Have To Do
- UI/UX design
- Quality Assurance
Work Process for Web Design
1. Go through with full research on much more related template
- Search various templates
- Sort the best and most popular templates
- Find out the new age demand
- Figure out the features people like most
2. Set a plan to create the best UI design with good vibes
- For UI design used Figma software
- Gone through lots of sketching
- Added best design features for making it
- Use the advanced tools bar for making it visible
3. Development of the theme with Backend and Frontend work
- First, develop the theme in the HTML5 version
- Then it will convert it into React JS version
- After that, it will develop into a WordPress version
- Finally worked on backed with B2B system
4. Complete the theme and launch it
- Have to do a proper inspection at every section
- Have proper testing when the project completed
- Create demos and documentation for presenting the project
During the project we faced some challenges but we recovered them with proper discussion, analysis and implementation. Here we faced some challenges during project time-
- Setting up an engaging design is the first change for web development, especially User experience, Interoperability, and Proper Navigation is the most challenging part of development.
- Adding new features with proper animations is a challenging part of this.
- Browser and platform compatibility is another challenge. Have to ensure that the site will run smoothly in all browsers and platforms.
- Ensuring proper site speed and performance is very much important.
- Another important part is ensuring the security system should be protected very tightly with SSL Certification, Validation also Authentication of security parts.
- Managing proper maintenance of a site is also a challenging part of the project.
Though there might face some difficulties and could get some errors during a project but it can be finished the project successfully with proper teamwork and exploring the proper skills.
So this is the end of our project studies. We tried to elaborate on a project how it can make it, what difficulties we might face and how it can launch it. Hope this will be impactful and help to go ahead with other projects.