Thank you for purchasing our theme, now you are an owner of a regular license or extended license of Reves WordPress Theme. You are entitled to get free lifetime updates to this product + exceptional support from the author directly.
This documentation is to help you regarding each step of customization. Please go through the documentation carefully to understand how this template is made and how to edit this properly. You may learn basics here.
Reves is an WordPress agency theme for using creative branding agency business purposes. This theme can be used for various branding like Digital Marketing, Web Development, IT Agency, Software Company, Professional Cyber Security or any Business purposes. It has been made with the think of modern age demand and also added the currently best features. It has two very well designed home pages with 15+ impressive inner pages. Here is used elementor page builder for developing the theme that’s why it’s very easy to customize and anyone can easily customize it. Also it is completely SEO friendly with full responsive and also W3 validated mark up. Overall this template is an competitive one for the current time.
To install this theme you must have a working version of WordPress already installed.
- For information in regard to installing the WordPress Platform, please see the WordPress Codex: Installing WordPress
- Before to start working with your new theme, make sure that your WordPress Version is updated to the latest one.
- You can know more about WordPress Requirements from here.
Please make sure you Have fullfilled the following Requirements
- WordPress 4.7 or higher version.
- PHP 7.2 or greater. ( 8.0 recommended )
- MySQL 5.6 or greater.
It is also recommended to setup your php limit to avoid the common issues during the plugin installation and demo import.
- memory_limit 128M
- max_execution_time 180
- post_max_size 64M
- upload_max_filesize 32M
- max_input_time = 60
- max_input_vars = 3000
Knowledge Base #
Firstly you need to install wordpress on your server using softaculas or other Installer. It dependes on your hosting provider.
Here are some usefull links to get started with wordpress:
- Official instruction of installing wordpress on your server- WordPress Installation
- Here is the official guide to get started with wordpress- Getting Started
What’s Included in the zip folder #
- A zip file of the theme . (Foldar Name: Installable-Theme-Inside)
Follow the steps below to setup your wordpress theme.
There are two methods to install the Reves WordPress Theme. The first one is using the WordPress Theme Installer and the second is installing it using the FTP method.
WordPress Theme Installer
- Login into the WordPress Dashboard and search for Appearance -> Themes.
- Click “Add New” at the top of the page.
- Now click on “Upload Theme”.
- Choose the zip file you will find within the whole package you downloaded from Themeforest -> “reves.zip”
- Once the installation is complete you can Activate the Reves WordPress Theme
FTP Upload Method
- Using your FTP client, login to your server via FTP and navigate to “wp-content/themes” under your web site’s root directory.
- Here you must to place the main folder you will find within the whole package you downloaded from Themeforest, this folder called “reves” ( unzipped version ).
- Once your files are completely uploaded to your server, log into the WordPress Dashboard and go to “Appearance -> Themes” .
- Search the Reves WordPress Theme Screenshot and click to “Activate”.
Theme Installation Tutorial #
Screenshot Of whole Process to Install Theme
Choose the zip file you will find within the whole package you downloaded from Themeforest -> “reves.zip”
Plugin Installation #
When the theme is uploaded You need to install the theme then it recommended to begin install some plugins.
Click begin installing plugin.
One Click Demo Import #
You can easily import demo data using our one-click demo content importer. View our screenshot to the demo import page.
Set Front Page and and Posts Page
You can easily import demo data using our one-click demo content importer. View our screenshot to import demo data in your wordpress site
Then click continue and import
Congrats! Your site is ready.
Now replace all the possible url to your site URL.
Note: Old URL Is: https://reves-wp.getcoderzone.com/
Changing Logo & Page Title #
You can manage some special Settings from Reves theme customizer easily. And the other Settings will be found in In the theme option panel.
These options is for theme customizer.
Setting up the Menu #
The final step before you can start with the new theme is to create your menu, it will be really easy. If you import our demo data it will automatically make a menu for you and set it a primary location.
Let’s make your own menu.
Go to “Appearance -> Menus” and you will see a panel where you can create new menus. Create one, add your created pages to it and save it. After this in “Menu Settings” below the menu select“Header Menu” and hit “Save Menu”.
For One Page Menu you need to use custom links option to make one page menu. Put your section ID in the URL field and menu text goes Link Text field. Then hit Add to Menu Button.
The Customizar #
After activating the theme, you will notice that a new submenu item appeared, under “Appearance -> Customize”.
If you click on it you will be taken to the WordPress customizer, a tool which will allow you to modify the look and feel of your website.
Unfortunately not all theme options features are present. You can select only the body background color, background image, custom header image, logo & favicon.
Set Homepage and Blogs #
- Login to WordPress admin panel (URL should be
- Navigate to
"Settings > Reading".
- From dropdown, select which page you want to set as
"Front Page"and which page you want as
“blog posts”page. Default Front Page is
‘Home’and default posts page is
- Click on ‘Save Changes’ button to save all.
Creating A New Page #
Step 1: Navigate the Add New menu under the Pages Navigation.
Step 2: Selece your header style and Give it a title.
Step 3: Use Elementor for your page Customization.
Elementor Page Builder #
Now you can customize the page with elementor page builder.